Monday, November 25, 2013

Graphic Novels

We have a good selection of graphic novels in our library and I have found these to be a favourite with many students. Graphic novels are books that tell a story in a comic book format. Often the book is one story. Sometimes it is a collection of stories or even a story told in one page. We have some graphic novels that were novels first and then illustrated and adapted for the graphic novel format, such as "City of Ember" or "A Wrinkle in Time". Graphic novels deal with many themes and are not all funny just because they are written like a comic.  If you enjoy graphic novels, tell us why in the comments below.


Katzie Library has many different graphic novels to choose from.  What is your favourite?


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like sidekicks the book because it is really Cool and it has a lot of adventure

Anonymous said...

Nice book I like it cuz it's full of adventure

Anonymous said...

One of my fave book series is the winne years. It is a awesome book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super diper baby because it has lots of adventures.
Ryker

Anonymous said...

Those books are amazing I recommend these to anyone.
By Rylan

Anonymous said...

Super diaper baby is epic because he wears no clothes in the beginning:D

Anonymous said...

I love reading amulet book 4 .I like it because it is very interesting .super doper baby is cool too.
Michael

Anonymous said...

I like babymouse because it's funny and I like the illustrations in the book by Alex

Anonymous said...

I like the book Amulet because it has lots a lot of adventure .

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said... Those popularaity papers books sure are great!

Anonymous said...

there are a lot of great books in this library and i recomend all of these books to everyone by linden

Anonymous said...

Geronimo Stilton and super diaper baby and sidekick are good books

Anonymous said...


I like the book sidekicks because it is really cool by.jayden

Anonymous said...

Geronimo Stilton books are AWESOME! By Isobel

Anonymous said...

I love these books!!!chapter books are my favorite!by Isaac.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed a novel called The Grim Legacy. It was awesome. Natalie.

Anonymous said...

I want read more books by jay

Anonymous said...

i like graphic novels because i like
baby mouse by Virginia